Why usaco.org is down?

After doing the problems offline what are the next steps?

Does anyone know how to solve the issue? I am in the middle of a Gold Contest and I can’t do solve the problems! Everyone time I refresh, it returns 502 error. I am running out of time and who knows how to solve the issue? Please!!!

the server seems to be completely down, what should I do after solving the problems offline?

1 Like

return error: The USACO website is currently down due to being hit by a massive denial of service attack. Please check back later. We appreciate your understanding during this challenging and frustrating situation. What should I do???

1 Like

maybe email it to a specific email which i dont know

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

If you are really desperate, maybe just keep refreshing. There is very little we can do since DDoS is a very “brute force” attack and is hard to fix. Maybe solve all the questions and test them using the sample cases. After that try submitting if you can.

1 Like

but the time would run out :sob: :

and I have, like 20 minutes left :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Go contact this email: bcdean@clemson.edu

oh thank you

Consider doing the questions offline and test then with the sample cases. After you complete it try refreshing over and over and see if you can manage to go in.

1 Like

It is currently unavailable due to a massive DDoS attack.

1 Like

where did u find that website?

1 Like

I was planning to write the exam now but it isn’t working. It seems like a DDOS attack.

1 Like

Usaco.org - Is Usaco Down Right Now? (isitdownrightnow.com)

1 Like

It is probably midnight in the US right now. Would he(Brian Dean) reply?

1 Like

2 Likes

Brian Dean’s response after the first wave of attack (~15 hrs ago)

1 Like

Was it going on in the US timezone?

1 Like