The Competitive Programming Initiative (the organization that made https://usaco.guide/ and this USACO forum) has opened registration for a new semester of classes for USACO Bronze and Silver classes!
- Spots are limited. Register early to guarantee your spot!
- The nine-week classes both cost $100 each (to help the Competitive Programming Initiative keep running our initiatives), but financial aid is available for those who need it.
Here are some info about the classes.
- Sundays, 4:00 – 6:00 PM PT (Pacific time)
- June 26, 2022 to August 21, 2022 (9 weeks in total)
- Prerequisites: basic programming experience in C++ or Java
- Saturdays, 4:00 – 6:00 PM PT (Pacific time)
- June 25, 2022 to August 20, 2022 (9 weeks in total)
- Prerequisites: experience in USACO bronze concepts or is already a USACO silver competitor
Office hours will also be held every Tuesday and Thursday between 5:00 – 6:00 PM PT so that students can directly receive help from the instructors.
Each week, there will be a two-hour meeting held on Zoom. There will (usually) be a new topic introduced near the start of the class. In-class questions related to the topic will also be presented. There are several instructors for each lesson: each one will explain one topic/problem.
The curriculum is designed and developed by past USACO finalists modelled off of https://usaco.guide/, so rest assured that the content is high-quality. To see the curriculum in more detail, go to Online USACO Classes | Competitive Programming Initiative.
Hope to see you in class!
Competitive Programming Initiative